The Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre was established in 1996 and is part of the National Association of Community Legal Centres.
We are committed to social justice.
We are funded by the Commonwealth Attorney General’s Department, Legal Aid NSW and NSW Fair Trading.
The Northern Rivers Community Centre, staff and management, acknowledges the people of the Bundjalung Nation. We pay our respect to their cultures, and acknowledge the strong and continuing connection to their land, sea and waterways. Bundjalung Country; always was, always will be.
- Legal Services and Advice at our Lismore office
- Legal Outreaches at Casino, Murwillumbah, Tweed Heads, Pottsville
- Court Support Service
- Community Legal Education and Community Development
- Women’s Domestic Violence Court Advocacy Service
- Tenants Advice and Advocacy Service
Current Job Vacancies
See News tab
- Mirrung Ngu Wanjarri (Aboriginal Women Making Changes) www.mirrung.com.au
- Aboriginal Legal Access Program
- CLSD Outreach Calendar (NRCLC and Legal Aid )
- Family Relationships Centre/NRCLC Legal Assistance Partnership
This publication has been produced with the financial assistance of the Law and Justice Foundation of NSW. The Foundation seeks to advance the fairness and equity of the justice system and to improve access to justice, especially for socially and economically disadvantaged people. http://www.lawfoundation.net.au
Disclaimer: any opinions expressed in this publication are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Law and Justice Foundation's Board of Governors.